這是 Brian Sunter 這個工程師透過 OpenAI 的 GPT-3 api ，製作而成的 Logseq 插件。
它非常地簡單使用，只要在 Logseq 寫下任何問題，並且在後面輸入 /gpt3 ，就會呼叫 GPT-3 的 AI 來回答這個問題。
在 Logseq 的 plugin 市集搜尋 GPT-3 Open AI 並安裝
到 OpenAI 官網註冊帳號，複製自己的 API-Key
回到 Logseq 的 plugin 介面，打開設定，貼上自己的 API-Key ，就可以開始用了。
我嘗試問了一些基礎的知識型問題，例如 What’s bitcoin? What is personal knowledge management? 它回答的答案都很合理。而我繼續問一些觀點類型的問題，例如 Should we have clear goals? 或是 Why should I keep making notes? 它給的回答也還是很合理，那種答案有點像是 Google 找到 Quora 或是 Reddit 上面最多人 upvoted 的問題一樣。
我問了一些問題後，有點欲罷不能，覺得非常開心，好像有了一個自己的私人問答機器人一樣。整體初步的感覺是， GPT-3 很適合在面向一個新議題時有一個最初步的理解，他的回應通常都蠻簡潔扼要，可以順著回應再繼續往下問。但我還沒有問他太複雜的問題，以後再來測試看看。期待之後能夠把這個機器人加入我的 workflow 裡面！
Q: What's Bitcoin?
A: Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain.
Q: What is personal knowledge management?
A: Personal knowledge management is the process of organizing, storing, and retrieving the information and knowledge resources that are important to an individual. This includes both digital and non-digital resources, such as books, articles, notes, contacts, and files. Proper personal knowledge management can help individuals be more efficient and productive in their work.
Q: Should governments regulate cryptocurrencies?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as opinions will vary from person to person. Some people may feel that cryptocurrencies should be regulated in order to protect investors, while others may believe that too much regulation could stifle innovation. Ultimately, it is up to each individual to decide what they believe is best.
Q: Why do people use Zettelkasten method to taking notes?
A: There are a variety of reasons why people might use the Zettelkasten method. Some people find that it helps them to better organize their thoughts and ideas, while others find that it helps them to better remember information. Additionally, some people find that the Zettelkasten method can help them to make connections between ideas that they might not have otherwise made.
Q: How to increase productivity?
A: There is no one answer to this question since productivity varies from person to person and depends on many factors. However, some tips to help increase productivity include:
- Create a daily schedule and try to stick to it as much as possible.
- Set realistic goals and break them down into smaller, more manageable tasks.
- Take breaks when needed and make sure to get enough rest each night.
- Find a work environment that suits your needs and helps you focus.
- Stay organized and keep track of your progress.
- Seek help when needed and don’t be afraid to ask for assistance.
- Be willing to adjust your approach if something isn’t working.
- Reward yourself for meeting milestones and goals.
- Keep a positive outlook and avoid getting overwhelmed.
- Stay motivated by setting yourself new challenges and goals.